- I really like how @e_Cooltra is democratizing the use of scootersin Barcelona. Fantastic way to move around! 1 week ago
- RT @Chartboost: Here at @PGConnects #sf! Come say hi to the team, get boosted #gavedev #mobiledev https://t.co/63cYAU5j1z 3 weeks ago
- Very proud of the latest @Chartboost report: it really shows the value of the mobile gaming audiences: chartboost.com/blog/2017/06/d… #insights 1 month ago
- RT @Chartboost: New report: Learn about the mobile gaming audience from income and spending data to demographics ftr @NewzooHQ https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @pgbiz: Women make up 62% of the mobile games market in the US pocketgamer.biz/news/65882/wom… https://t.co/zafHtt6aVa 1 month ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
I’m from Barcelona, proud of my city but eager to explore the world. I currently live in San Francisco where I lead the operations and worldwide expansion at Chartboost, a revolutionary cross-promotion platform for mobile games. I also collaborate with Innovalley that creates smart apparel solutions by fusing the latest wearable technologies with mobile development.
I studied Industrial Engineering at the UPC in Barcelona and Business Administration at UOC University in Barcelona. In 2007-2008 I took part of the Unitech International Programme which brought me to study at ETH Zürich.
I like being in entrepreneurial projects and international environments. I use this blog to transmit my experiences, learnings and thoughts during my stay in Silicon Valley.
Hope you enjoy it!
Jose Luis Agell