- 10 Tips for Choosing a Mobile Demand-Side Platform - @Liftoff and @PocketGems heroes.liftoff.io/blog/10-tips-c… 6 days ago
- RT @pgbiz: App Store users have spent over $4 billion on Supercell’s Clash of Clans pocketgamer.biz/news/68484/app… https://t.co/cuXlLuCnOW 1 week ago
- @ICEXLosAngeles @Chartboost Gracias por venir a @chartboost hoy! 2 weeks ago
- Creator, the new $6 burger machine is coming to San Francisco! sf.eater.com/2018/6/21/1748… via @EaterSF 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Time for a career change? Come boost charts with us! chartboost.com/jobs #NowHiring #techjobs #sanfrancisco #amsterdam… 3 weeks ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
I’m from Barcelona, proud of my city but eager to explore the world. I currently live in San Francisco where I lead the operations and worldwide expansion at Chartboost, a revolutionary cross-promotion platform for mobile games. I also collaborate with Innovalley that creates smart apparel solutions by fusing the latest wearable technologies with mobile development.
I studied Industrial Engineering at the UPC in Barcelona and Business Administration at UOC University in Barcelona. In 2007-2008 I took part of the Unitech International Programme which brought me to study at ETH Zürich.
I like being in entrepreneurial projects and international environments. I use this blog to transmit my experiences, learnings and thoughts during my stay in Silicon Valley.
Hope you enjoy it!
Jose Luis Agell