- Discussing cultural worldwide differences that #gamedev need to know before going global @king @bandainamco @mailru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- .@jeffvaladares: The #1 game in Japan from @bandainamco is not big anywhere else bit Korea. #global is tough. @PGConnects #gamedev 5 hours ago
- Just landed in Helsinki. Ready for @PocketGamer Connect and some important meetings! 19 hours ago
- I love getting lost in the Amsterdam canals. https://t.co/YTG6VK8kwo 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: After a long day of top-notch sessions, Boosters make sure to squeeze in some fun @dmexco #Dmexco2017 #mobile #Advertising… 3 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
I’m from Barcelona, proud of my city but eager to explore the world. I currently live in San Francisco where I lead the operations and worldwide expansion at Chartboost, a revolutionary cross-promotion platform for mobile games. I also collaborate with Innovalley that creates smart apparel solutions by fusing the latest wearable technologies with mobile development.
I studied Industrial Engineering at the UPC in Barcelona and Business Administration at UOC University in Barcelona. In 2007-2008 I took part of the Unitech International Programme which brought me to study at ETH Zürich.
I like being in entrepreneurial projects and international environments. I use this blog to transmit my experiences, learnings and thoughts during my stay in Silicon Valley.
Hope you enjoy it!
Jose Luis Agell