- “What Gamers Want From Marketers” by @dillonbecker medium.com/@DillonBecker/… @Chartboost 1 week ago
- .@Chartboost has the largest SDK penetration on iOS & Android only after Admob’s, according to recent data by Mobbo: mobbo.com/pdf/Mobbo-whit… 1 week ago
- Fantastic news for indie #gamedev pocketgamer.biz/news/65307/app… cc @Chartboost 1 week ago
- What a great panel! twitter.com/thegmgc/status… 1 week ago
- RT @Chartboost: Watch: Interview with @asvaranda CPO @Miniclip and @marialegre CEO, Co-founder @Chartboost cboo.st/2mJEVuy #CBDevH… 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
I’m from Barcelona, proud of my city but eager to explore the world. I currently live in San Francisco where I lead the operations and worldwide expansion at Chartboost, a revolutionary cross-promotion platform for mobile games. I also collaborate with Innovalley that creates smart apparel solutions by fusing the latest wearable technologies with mobile development.
I studied Industrial Engineering at the UPC in Barcelona and Business Administration at UOC University in Barcelona. In 2007-2008 I took part of the Unitech International Programme which brought me to study at ETH Zürich.
I like being in entrepreneurial projects and international environments. I use this blog to transmit my experiences, learnings and thoughts during my stay in Silicon Valley.
Hope you enjoy it!
Jose Luis Agell