- @torremochaj @Aquilino A tope! A ver si coincidimos pronto! Vais a Slush? 3 days ago
- @torremochaj @Aquilino Enhorabuena a los dos!!! Well deserved!! 4 days ago
- What are the 20 most secure ad platforms? @TweetSingular has put together a list and @Chartboost was there #adfraud… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Are you attending @adtechLDN in two weeks and want to talk about how to conquer the mobile space? Send us a note! https://t… 6 days ago
- RT @Thomasbcn: China = 1/3 of mobile users @socialbakers takeaways: - 1 app for Everything - Flawless payments - Live streaming https://t.… 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
I’m from Barcelona, proud of my city but eager to explore the world. I currently live in San Francisco where I lead the operations and worldwide expansion at Chartboost, a revolutionary cross-promotion platform for mobile games. I also collaborate with Innovalley that creates smart apparel solutions by fusing the latest wearable technologies with mobile development.
I studied Industrial Engineering at the UPC in Barcelona and Business Administration at UOC University in Barcelona. In 2007-2008 I took part of the Unitech International Programme which brought me to study at ETH Zürich.
I like being in entrepreneurial projects and international environments. I use this blog to transmit my experiences, learnings and thoughts during my stay in Silicon Valley.
Hope you enjoy it!
Jose Luis Agell