- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play | Chartboost chartboost.com/blog/2017/04/h… 22 hours ago
- RT @pgbiz: The case for offline mobile games: Connectivity affects players, revenue and more pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… @Chartboost https://t.… 1 day ago
- The case for offline mobile games. My latest article on @pgbiz pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… cc @chartboost 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Chartboost Interviews: @Sorrell Head of Studio @Rovio on Behavioral Economics and Gaming cboo.st/2o4gRGU #mobiledev… 1 week ago
- Excited to be at #F8 #f82017 today. Hit me up if you want to meet! @Chartboost 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
October 6, 2011Posted by on
The Silicon Valley community, and the entire world, is mourning the death of the great Steve Jobs. It seems that even the sky wanted to commemorate his live with rain over the Valley.
He’s probably the best entrepreneur we’ve ever had. An actual visionary. Not those who just have crazy ideas, but those who implement them. He didn’t only see the future, but made it present.
As a young entrepreneur, there are many things that I’ve learned from him. In fact, he’s been a reference for the whole community.
Thanks for your positivism,
for revolutionizing several industries making technology at the service of people,
for making things differently,
for telling us what focusing means,
for that amazing commencement speech at Stanford that I repeatedly watch when I need inspiration,
for reminding us that life is fragile but it’s worth living it with energy.
I am happy you saw the project you created become the most valuable company of the world. You deserved that moment after a whole live devoted to disruptive innovation.