- RT @AdaColau: Thank you for the solidarity we have received from around the world. Barcelona is brave and united. Terror will never change… 2 days ago
- My heart goes with all the victims of today's attack in #Barcelona #staystrong #mycity https://t.co/7d6xp5512K 4 days ago
- RT @CarlotaPiAmoros: Ara i sempre #Barcelona. #Llibertat #Amor #Respecte. Si us plau, no difongueu imatges dels fets. 4 days ago
- @saketmehta_ @bjwilson34 @scovic @Chartboost @marialegre Welcome on board of @Chartboost! 4 days ago
- My thoughts are in Barcelona now. There are things about humans that I will never understand. #stop #terrorism 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Learning from Justin Bieber
August 5, 2011Posted by on
I was “forced” to watch the movie Never say never after Techcrunch published a post about what every entrepreneur could learn from that movie.
The movie is probably one of the corniest thing I’ve seen lately. However, I agree with that post on some of the learnings we can extract:
Every successful story starts with talent
If you’re different or special, the normal channels will tell you no
You have to engage your audience
Don’t forget to give back
Guy Kawasaki, whose Venture Capital Firm I visited today, also pointed out some of those learnings during his talk at Launch Silicon Valley 2011.