- Chartboost Creative Studio wants to boost app marketers’ effectiveness by 60% venturebeat.com/2018/02/15/cha… 6 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: How to drive engagement by preventing #adfatigue: cboo.st/2Ci8Ksu https://t.co/DkzuOYE38K 1 week ago
- Full room for the GDPR session at the #iabalm2018, which shows how important this is for the adtech industry 1 week ago
- RT @eric_seufert: I'm building a course for a business school on Freemium Monetization, and I'm very impressed with the amount and quality… 1 week ago
- @AnaBotin Estáis invitados a visitar @Chartboost. Nos encantará atenderos e intercambiar perspectivas. 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Learning from Justin Bieber
August 5, 2011Posted by on
I was “forced” to watch the movie Never say never after Techcrunch published a post about what every entrepreneur could learn from that movie.
The movie is probably one of the corniest thing I’ve seen lately. However, I agree with that post on some of the learnings we can extract:
Every successful story starts with talent
If you’re different or special, the normal channels will tell you no
You have to engage your audience
Don’t forget to give back
Guy Kawasaki, whose Venture Capital Firm I visited today, also pointed out some of those learnings during his talk at Launch Silicon Valley 2011.