- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play | Chartboost chartboost.com/blog/2017/04/h… 22 hours ago
- RT @pgbiz: The case for offline mobile games: Connectivity affects players, revenue and more pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… @Chartboost https://t.… 1 day ago
- The case for offline mobile games. My latest article on @pgbiz pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… cc @chartboost 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Chartboost Interviews: @Sorrell Head of Studio @Rovio on Behavioral Economics and Gaming cboo.st/2o4gRGU #mobiledev… 1 week ago
- Excited to be at #F8 #f82017 today. Hit me up if you want to meet! @Chartboost 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Learning from Justin Bieber
August 5, 2011Posted by on
I was “forced” to watch the movie Never say never after Techcrunch published a post about what every entrepreneur could learn from that movie.
The movie is probably one of the corniest thing I’ve seen lately. However, I agree with that post on some of the learnings we can extract:
Every successful story starts with talent
If you’re different or special, the normal channels will tell you no
You have to engage your audience
Don’t forget to give back
Guy Kawasaki, whose Venture Capital Firm I visited today, also pointed out some of those learnings during his talk at Launch Silicon Valley 2011.