- Chartboost Creative Studio wants to boost app marketers’ effectiveness by 60% venturebeat.com/2018/02/15/cha… 6 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: How to drive engagement by preventing #adfatigue: cboo.st/2Ci8Ksu https://t.co/DkzuOYE38K 1 week ago
- Full room for the GDPR session at the #iabalm2018, which shows how important this is for the adtech industry 1 week ago
- RT @eric_seufert: I'm building a course for a business school on Freemium Monetization, and I'm very impressed with the amount and quality… 1 week ago
- @AnaBotin Estáis invitados a visitar @Chartboost. Nos encantará atenderos e intercambiar perspectivas. 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
The future of Smart Apparel
July 31, 2011Posted by on
After a month of intense work, the first edition of Imagine Creativity Center has come to an end. It’s been a great experience, full of enlightening sessions and hard work.
The program’s highlight was the final event that took place last Wednesday at Public Works, San Francisco. The participants, the dreamers, presented their ideas around 4 projects: the future of mobility, smart apparel 2.0, the future of shopping experience and the future of advertising.
Innovalley, as sponsor of Imagine, led the project about smart apparel 2.0. Participating in the Program demonstrated, once more, the importance of opening the doors of the company to new ideas and talented people.
Janire, Óscar and Aitor (the Smart Apparel team) surprised us with an innovative solution to improve the sleeping experience. Their project, called Smart Sleeping, consists of a set of connected blanket, pillow and pajamas that interact with a Smart phone app. The system includes revolutionary features like biometric tracking, multimedia resources, communication capacities… Moreover, users can set up their profile from the app, store it on the cloud and take their sleeping experience anywhere.
Thanks guys for such a great job! Keep on dreaming!