- Chartboost Creative Studio wants to boost app marketers’ effectiveness by 60% venturebeat.com/2018/02/15/cha… 6 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: How to drive engagement by preventing #adfatigue: cboo.st/2Ci8Ksu https://t.co/DkzuOYE38K 1 week ago
- Full room for the GDPR session at the #iabalm2018, which shows how important this is for the adtech industry 1 week ago
- RT @eric_seufert: I'm building a course for a business school on Freemium Monetization, and I'm very impressed with the amount and quality… 1 week ago
- @AnaBotin Estáis invitados a visitar @Chartboost. Nos encantará atenderos e intercambiar perspectivas. 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Feelings after the Launch Silicon Valley 2011
June 7, 2011Posted by on
Today was the Launch Silicon Valley 2011, a major product launch platform for startups in Silicon Valley. The event was organized by SVASE, Garage Technology Ventures and Microsoft and gathered the Silicon Valley’s top VCs, Angels, corporate business development executives, bloggers and media.
I got a very pleasant surprise some days ago when I was told that Innovalley had been selected among 300 applications to present at Launch SV. I prepared the pitch with the valuable help from Andrew and the great feedback from the SVASE crew.
And today was the day. I have to admit that I was a bit scared when I saw the level of the entrepreneurs, investors and panelist who attended.
But it turned out that Innovalley was voted by the audience as the “most likely to succeed, 2011” in the mobile category! We got great prizes for the company (5000 dollars off in legal fees, Pitch sessions with experts, VC meetings…) and an XBOX Kinect for myself. But above all, we got traction and the proof that, despite the obstacles, we’re advancing in the right way.
I feel very thankful to the Launch SV organizers for giving us the opportunity to present and I feel very proud of the Innovalley Team who is making all this possible. You guys rock!