- @dangguillen your doctor can send the prescription directly to @scriptdash and they deliver the medicine to your house fro free! ;) 2 days ago
- How Miniclip took mobile by storm to make one billion downloads | Pocket Gamer.biz | PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/interview/6457… via @pgbiz 2 days ago
- Used @scriptdash for the first time. What a great service and support. Great job! https://t.co/iI03Mpr7gY 4 days ago
- App Store trends for November 2016: Average of 792 games released every day by @PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/news/64575/app… via @pgbiz 4 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Dig into how to get high retention and the right attribution with @adjustcom @bidalgo_ltd @chartboost [free webinar] https:… 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Feelings after the Launch Silicon Valley 2011
June 7, 2011Posted by on
Today was the Launch Silicon Valley 2011, a major product launch platform for startups in Silicon Valley. The event was organized by SVASE, Garage Technology Ventures and Microsoft and gathered the Silicon Valley’s top VCs, Angels, corporate business development executives, bloggers and media.
I got a very pleasant surprise some days ago when I was told that Innovalley had been selected among 300 applications to present at Launch SV. I prepared the pitch with the valuable help from Andrew and the great feedback from the SVASE crew.
And today was the day. I have to admit that I was a bit scared when I saw the level of the entrepreneurs, investors and panelist who attended.
But it turned out that Innovalley was voted by the audience as the “most likely to succeed, 2011” in the mobile category! We got great prizes for the company (5000 dollars off in legal fees, Pitch sessions with experts, VC meetings…) and an XBOX Kinect for myself. But above all, we got traction and the proof that, despite the obstacles, we’re advancing in the right way.
I feel very thankful to the Launch SV organizers for giving us the opportunity to present and I feel very proud of the Innovalley Team who is making all this possible. You guys rock!