- RT @AdaColau: Thank you for the solidarity we have received from around the world. Barcelona is brave and united. Terror will never change… 2 days ago
- My heart goes with all the victims of today's attack in #Barcelona #staystrong #mycity https://t.co/7d6xp5512K 4 days ago
- RT @CarlotaPiAmoros: Ara i sempre #Barcelona. #Llibertat #Amor #Respecte. Si us plau, no difongueu imatges dels fets. 4 days ago
- @saketmehta_ @bjwilson34 @scovic @Chartboost @marialegre Welcome on board of @Chartboost! 4 days ago
- My thoughts are in Barcelona now. There are things about humans that I will never understand. #stop #terrorism 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Changing Educational paradigms
April 11, 2011Posted by on
The Guardian presented some days ago a great dynamic time-line of the conflict in the Middle East. While interacting with that time-line, I realized that this had nothing to do with the tedious time-lines I had to do when I was in History class. The more I get to know about technology, the more I see that Education has to change. The patterns that we are applying in the current educational methods are too old and we have now access to new tools that promote collaboration, real-time information, interaction and deeper experience.
One of the gurus in the reformulation of Education is Sir Ken Robinson. I strongly recommend his book The Element and his talks on TED. Today I want to share one of his talks with a very cool animation.