- @dangguillen your doctor can send the prescription directly to @scriptdash and they deliver the medicine to your house fro free! ;) 2 days ago
- How Miniclip took mobile by storm to make one billion downloads | Pocket Gamer.biz | PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/interview/6457… via @pgbiz 2 days ago
- Used @scriptdash for the first time. What a great service and support. Great job! https://t.co/iI03Mpr7gY 4 days ago
- App Store trends for November 2016: Average of 792 games released every day by @PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/news/64575/app… via @pgbiz 4 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Dig into how to get high retention and the right attribution with @adjustcom @bidalgo_ltd @chartboost [free webinar] https:… 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Why am I a twitterer?
There are lots of people, especially in Spain, who repeatedly ask me why do I spend time on Twitter. I know this microbloging channel might still sound a bit stupid for some people. But I think it is a great tool. I am going to tell you why.
Thanks to Twitter…
I foster my online personality. People can get a sense of who I am and what are my interests.
I get inspired by the people I follow. I follow them because I admire them or because they share most of my interests.
I promote my company for free and I create a community around my products.
I get feedback on my ideas and thoughts.
I track real-time information that is relevant to my business.
I get to know interesting people from all over the world that otherwise, I’d never get to talk to.
Finally, I want to share a cool video that tells you why others use Twitter as well. Follow your interests. Discover the world.