- 10 Tips for Choosing a Mobile Demand-Side Platform - @Liftoff and @PocketGems heroes.liftoff.io/blog/10-tips-c… 6 days ago
- RT @pgbiz: App Store users have spent over $4 billion on Supercell’s Clash of Clans pocketgamer.biz/news/68484/app… https://t.co/cuXlLuCnOW 1 week ago
- @ICEXLosAngeles @Chartboost Gracias por venir a @chartboost hoy! 2 weeks ago
- Creator, the new $6 burger machine is coming to San Francisco! sf.eater.com/2018/6/21/1748… via @EaterSF 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Time for a career change? Come boost charts with us! chartboost.com/jobs #NowHiring #techjobs #sanfrancisco #amsterdam… 3 weeks ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Why am I a twitterer?
There are lots of people, especially in Spain, who repeatedly ask me why do I spend time on Twitter. I know this microbloging channel might still sound a bit stupid for some people. But I think it is a great tool. I am going to tell you why.
Thanks to Twitter…
I foster my online personality. People can get a sense of who I am and what are my interests.
I get inspired by the people I follow. I follow them because I admire them or because they share most of my interests.
I promote my company for free and I create a community around my products.
I get feedback on my ideas and thoughts.
I track real-time information that is relevant to my business.
I get to know interesting people from all over the world that otherwise, I’d never get to talk to.
Finally, I want to share a cool video that tells you why others use Twitter as well. Follow your interests. Discover the world.