- RT @AdaColau: Thank you for the solidarity we have received from around the world. Barcelona is brave and united. Terror will never change… 2 days ago
- My heart goes with all the victims of today's attack in #Barcelona #staystrong #mycity https://t.co/7d6xp5512K 4 days ago
- RT @CarlotaPiAmoros: Ara i sempre #Barcelona. #Llibertat #Amor #Respecte. Si us plau, no difongueu imatges dels fets. 4 days ago
- @saketmehta_ @bjwilson34 @scovic @Chartboost @marialegre Welcome on board of @Chartboost! 4 days ago
- My thoughts are in Barcelona now. There are things about humans that I will never understand. #stop #terrorism 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Why am I a twitterer?
There are lots of people, especially in Spain, who repeatedly ask me why do I spend time on Twitter. I know this microbloging channel might still sound a bit stupid for some people. But I think it is a great tool. I am going to tell you why.
Thanks to Twitter…
I foster my online personality. People can get a sense of who I am and what are my interests.
I get inspired by the people I follow. I follow them because I admire them or because they share most of my interests.
I promote my company for free and I create a community around my products.
I get feedback on my ideas and thoughts.
I track real-time information that is relevant to my business.
I get to know interesting people from all over the world that otherwise, I’d never get to talk to.
Finally, I want to share a cool video that tells you why others use Twitter as well. Follow your interests. Discover the world.