- Very proud of the latest @Chartboost report: it really shows the value of the mobile gaming audiences: chartboost.com/blog/2017/06/d… #insights 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: New report: Learn about the mobile gaming audience from income and spending data to demographics ftr @NewzooHQ https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @pgbiz: Women make up 62% of the mobile games market in the US pocketgamer.biz/news/65882/wom… https://t.co/zafHtt6aVa 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Included in the top 16 list of most liked marketing / creative CEOs - @marialegre! [Oh, and we're hiring!] https://t.co/fR3… 4 weeks ago
- Kudos @PeterHamilton and @tune team. There’s tons of interesting meat in the report "Unicorn Dinosaurs": tune.com/blog/unicorn-d… #success 1 month ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Why am I a twitterer?
There are lots of people, especially in Spain, who repeatedly ask me why do I spend time on Twitter. I know this microbloging channel might still sound a bit stupid for some people. But I think it is a great tool. I am going to tell you why.
Thanks to Twitter…
I foster my online personality. People can get a sense of who I am and what are my interests.
I get inspired by the people I follow. I follow them because I admire them or because they share most of my interests.
I promote my company for free and I create a community around my products.
I get feedback on my ideas and thoughts.
I track real-time information that is relevant to my business.
I get to know interesting people from all over the world that otherwise, I’d never get to talk to.
Finally, I want to share a cool video that tells you why others use Twitter as well. Follow your interests. Discover the world.