- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play | Chartboost chartboost.com/blog/2017/04/h… 22 hours ago
- RT @pgbiz: The case for offline mobile games: Connectivity affects players, revenue and more pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… @Chartboost https://t.… 1 day ago
- The case for offline mobile games. My latest article on @pgbiz pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… cc @chartboost 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Chartboost Interviews: @Sorrell Head of Studio @Rovio on Behavioral Economics and Gaming cboo.st/2o4gRGU #mobiledev… 1 week ago
- Excited to be at #F8 #f82017 today. Hit me up if you want to meet! @Chartboost 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Why am I a twitterer?
There are lots of people, especially in Spain, who repeatedly ask me why do I spend time on Twitter. I know this microbloging channel might still sound a bit stupid for some people. But I think it is a great tool. I am going to tell you why.
Thanks to Twitter…
I foster my online personality. People can get a sense of who I am and what are my interests.
I get inspired by the people I follow. I follow them because I admire them or because they share most of my interests.
I promote my company for free and I create a community around my products.
I get feedback on my ideas and thoughts.
I track real-time information that is relevant to my business.
I get to know interesting people from all over the world that otherwise, I’d never get to talk to.
Finally, I want to share a cool video that tells you why others use Twitter as well. Follow your interests. Discover the world.