- @torremochaj @Aquilino A tope! A ver si coincidimos pronto! Vais a Slush? 3 days ago
- @torremochaj @Aquilino Enhorabuena a los dos!!! Well deserved!! 4 days ago
- What are the 20 most secure ad platforms? @TweetSingular has put together a list and @Chartboost was there #adfraud… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Are you attending @adtechLDN in two weeks and want to talk about how to conquer the mobile space? Send us a note! https://t… 6 days ago
- RT @Thomasbcn: China = 1/3 of mobile users @socialbakers takeaways: - 1 app for Everything - Flawless payments - Live streaming https://t.… 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
New startups from Stanford
March 7, 2011Posted by on
Stanford has played a crucial role in the creation and development of Silicon Valley. The secret: having a strong connection with the startups that are born in-campus, so when they become large corporations they pay back.
I hope this example of collaboration inspires many other Universities to promote entrepreneurial thought leaders in their cities.