- Very proud of the latest @Chartboost report: it really shows the value of the mobile gaming audiences: chartboost.com/blog/2017/06/d… #insights 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: New report: Learn about the mobile gaming audience from income and spending data to demographics ftr @NewzooHQ https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @pgbiz: Women make up 62% of the mobile games market in the US pocketgamer.biz/news/65882/wom… https://t.co/zafHtt6aVa 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Included in the top 16 list of most liked marketing / creative CEOs - @marialegre! [Oh, and we're hiring!] https://t.co/fR3… 4 weeks ago
- Kudos @PeterHamilton and @tune team. There’s tons of interesting meat in the report "Unicorn Dinosaurs": tune.com/blog/unicorn-d… #success 1 month ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
If you’re going to… Barcelona
November 7, 2010Posted by on
I spent 10 days in Barcelona. As usual, I had a very intense and exiting time there; mainly because when I am in my city, work, family and friends converge.
My trip started with an entrepreneurial highlight. At SFO, while going through security, I came across Guy Kawasaki. As I mentioned in previous posts, I am a big fan of his books. So, I couldn’t help greeting him and introduce myself. Suddenly, my Silicon Valley key learnings emerged and I made a 30-seconds pitch of Innovalley. You always have to wear you entrepreneur had because you never know when opportunities will arise.
I also had the chance to attend the 6th edition of the Iniciativa BMW Awards, which is a great platform that aims to promote innovation and creativity in Barcelona. The selected projects were all very interesting, but above all, I enjoyed talking to their leaders.
Among them, I’d like to mention the founders of eyeOS, which is a cloud computing-based platform that allows you to access your desktop from everywhere. Pau and Marc started their venture 5 years ago when they were 17. EyeOs currently has more than 230.000 registered users and it’s been translated to 35 languages.
They are a clear example of big thinking and I hope they’ll become a reference for those young people who are thinking about starting their own business.
A great talk of Pau Garcia-Milà: http://player.vimeo.com/video/13427526