- RT @AdaColau: Thank you for the solidarity we have received from around the world. Barcelona is brave and united. Terror will never change… 2 days ago
- My heart goes with all the victims of today's attack in #Barcelona #staystrong #mycity https://t.co/7d6xp5512K 4 days ago
- RT @CarlotaPiAmoros: Ara i sempre #Barcelona. #Llibertat #Amor #Respecte. Si us plau, no difongueu imatges dels fets. 4 days ago
- @saketmehta_ @bjwilson34 @scovic @Chartboost @marialegre Welcome on board of @Chartboost! 4 days ago
- My thoughts are in Barcelona now. There are things about humans that I will never understand. #stop #terrorism 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Where good ideas come from
September 30, 2010Posted by on
How do I come up with a compelling idea for a new venture? This is one of the toughest question on every entrepreneur’s mind.
And if we look at the origin of some of the most revolutionary companies, we’ll see that there are thousands of different stories.
Prior working experience, our own unfulfilled needs, contextual knowledge (newspapers, studies, technical publications), conversations, networking events… All these can be sources of great ideas. We need to pay attention and be persistent.
This video from Steven Johnson about where good ideas come from is just amazing.