- 10 Tips for Choosing a Mobile Demand-Side Platform - @Liftoff and @PocketGems heroes.liftoff.io/blog/10-tips-c… 6 days ago
- RT @pgbiz: App Store users have spent over $4 billion on Supercell’s Clash of Clans pocketgamer.biz/news/68484/app… https://t.co/cuXlLuCnOW 1 week ago
- @ICEXLosAngeles @Chartboost Gracias por venir a @chartboost hoy! 2 weeks ago
- Creator, the new $6 burger machine is coming to San Francisco! sf.eater.com/2018/6/21/1748… via @EaterSF 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Time for a career change? Come boost charts with us! chartboost.com/jobs #NowHiring #techjobs #sanfrancisco #amsterdam… 3 weeks ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Where good ideas come from
September 30, 2010Posted by on
How do I come up with a compelling idea for a new venture? This is one of the toughest question on every entrepreneur’s mind.
And if we look at the origin of some of the most revolutionary companies, we’ll see that there are thousands of different stories.
Prior working experience, our own unfulfilled needs, contextual knowledge (newspapers, studies, technical publications), conversations, networking events… All these can be sources of great ideas. We need to pay attention and be persistent.
This video from Steven Johnson about where good ideas come from is just amazing.