- @dangguillen your doctor can send the prescription directly to @scriptdash and they deliver the medicine to your house fro free! ;) 2 days ago
- How Miniclip took mobile by storm to make one billion downloads | Pocket Gamer.biz | PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/interview/6457… via @pgbiz 2 days ago
- Used @scriptdash for the first time. What a great service and support. Great job! https://t.co/iI03Mpr7gY 4 days ago
- App Store trends for November 2016: Average of 792 games released every day by @PGbiz pocketgamer.biz/news/64575/app… via @pgbiz 4 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Dig into how to get high retention and the right attribution with @adjustcom @bidalgo_ltd @chartboost [free webinar] https:… 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Where good ideas come from
September 30, 2010Posted by on
How do I come up with a compelling idea for a new venture? This is one of the toughest question on every entrepreneur’s mind.
And if we look at the origin of some of the most revolutionary companies, we’ll see that there are thousands of different stories.
Prior working experience, our own unfulfilled needs, contextual knowledge (newspapers, studies, technical publications), conversations, networking events… All these can be sources of great ideas. We need to pay attention and be persistent.
This video from Steven Johnson about where good ideas come from is just amazing.