- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play | Chartboost chartboost.com/blog/2017/04/h… 22 hours ago
- RT @pgbiz: The case for offline mobile games: Connectivity affects players, revenue and more pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… @Chartboost https://t.… 1 day ago
- The case for offline mobile games. My latest article on @pgbiz pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… cc @chartboost 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Chartboost Interviews: @Sorrell Head of Studio @Rovio on Behavioral Economics and Gaming cboo.st/2o4gRGU #mobiledev… 1 week ago
- Excited to be at #F8 #f82017 today. Hit me up if you want to meet! @Chartboost 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Where good ideas come from
September 30, 2010Posted by on
How do I come up with a compelling idea for a new venture? This is one of the toughest question on every entrepreneur’s mind.
And if we look at the origin of some of the most revolutionary companies, we’ll see that there are thousands of different stories.
Prior working experience, our own unfulfilled needs, contextual knowledge (newspapers, studies, technical publications), conversations, networking events… All these can be sources of great ideas. We need to pay attention and be persistent.
This video from Steven Johnson about where good ideas come from is just amazing.