- Chartboost Creative Studio wants to boost app marketers’ effectiveness by 60% venturebeat.com/2018/02/15/cha… 6 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: How to drive engagement by preventing #adfatigue: cboo.st/2Ci8Ksu https://t.co/DkzuOYE38K 1 week ago
- Full room for the GDPR session at the #iabalm2018, which shows how important this is for the adtech industry 1 week ago
- RT @eric_seufert: I'm building a course for a business school on Freemium Monetization, and I'm very impressed with the amount and quality… 1 week ago
- @AnaBotin Estáis invitados a visitar @Chartboost. Nos encantará atenderos e intercambiar perspectivas. 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Where good ideas come from
September 30, 2010Posted by on
How do I come up with a compelling idea for a new venture? This is one of the toughest question on every entrepreneur’s mind.
And if we look at the origin of some of the most revolutionary companies, we’ll see that there are thousands of different stories.
Prior working experience, our own unfulfilled needs, contextual knowledge (newspapers, studies, technical publications), conversations, networking events… All these can be sources of great ideas. We need to pay attention and be persistent.
This video from Steven Johnson about where good ideas come from is just amazing.