- Chartboost Creative Studio wants to boost app marketers’ effectiveness by 60% venturebeat.com/2018/02/15/cha… 6 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: How to drive engagement by preventing #adfatigue: cboo.st/2Ci8Ksu https://t.co/DkzuOYE38K 1 week ago
- Full room for the GDPR session at the #iabalm2018, which shows how important this is for the adtech industry 1 week ago
- RT @eric_seufert: I'm building a course for a business school on Freemium Monetization, and I'm very impressed with the amount and quality… 1 week ago
- @AnaBotin Estáis invitados a visitar @Chartboost. Nos encantará atenderos e intercambiar perspectivas. 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Don’t stop me now
June 13, 2010Posted by on
It’s been a long time since I wrote my last post about changes. And many things have happened in these months.
I am learning a lot about entrepreneurship, business and life. And I don’t want to keep my blog abandoned. I am very busy but I don’t want my daily tasks to stop me now.
I want to keep on capturing my experiences and formulating new ideas and sensations in this blog. This is why this weekend, I bought a new domain and made some changes on the look and feel.
Tonight Im gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world turning inside out yeah!
And floating around in ecstasy
So don’t stop me now don’t stop me
Cause Im having a good time having a good time!