- Live in SF? Buy a scooter. by @rysullivan link.medium.com/7WdpGn4WPV #scooter #life #sanfrancisco 6 days ago
- Extremely proud of the hard work at @Chartboost to lead the way throughout so many years! #app #monetization #SDK twitter.com/appfigures/sta… 1 week ago
- Can Snap make an Audience Network work? mobiledevmemo.com/can-snap-make-… 1 week ago
- RT @Chartboost: GDC 2019 hit a record attendance of 29,000 industry professionals! Here is a quick recap of our favorite mobile gaming news… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @antoinemorcos and @MichelMorcos @ketchappgames for being great partners! cc @Chartboost #WeLoveDevs #gamedev twitter.com/Chartboost/sta… 3 weeks ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
The Story of Stuff
March 11, 2009Posted by on
I recently came across this interesting video. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues.
The video is made in an entertaining and informal style. It might make people laugh but actually it’s claiming that the current economic system must change.
Perhaps this crisis will help us to reformulate the way we are consuming.