- RT @AdaColau: Thank you for the solidarity we have received from around the world. Barcelona is brave and united. Terror will never change… 2 days ago
- My heart goes with all the victims of today's attack in #Barcelona #staystrong #mycity https://t.co/7d6xp5512K 4 days ago
- RT @CarlotaPiAmoros: Ara i sempre #Barcelona. #Llibertat #Amor #Respecte. Si us plau, no difongueu imatges dels fets. 4 days ago
- @saketmehta_ @bjwilson34 @scovic @Chartboost @marialegre Welcome on board of @Chartboost! 4 days ago
- My thoughts are in Barcelona now. There are things about humans that I will never understand. #stop #terrorism 4 days ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
The Story of Stuff
March 11, 2009Posted by on
I recently came across this interesting video. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues.
The video is made in an entertaining and informal style. It might make people laugh but actually it’s claiming that the current economic system must change.
Perhaps this crisis will help us to reformulate the way we are consuming.