- Gameloft Coaxes Brands Into Games With Promises Of A Premium Environment adexchanger.com/mobile/gamelof… @AdExchanger 2 days ago
- @ThePaperRobot @Chartboost We recommend being broad and fine tune based on results. If you start too narrow you may be limiting yourself. 3 days ago
- @ThePaperRobot @Chartboost Welcome on board! Let us know if you have any questions! 3 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: 🍸🛥🎮 Are you in #Cologne during #gamescom2018? Party with the mobile industry's top minds aboard the Roxy! Request your RSV… 4 days ago
- RT @elonmusk: If you’re into video game development, consider applying to Tesla. We want to make super fun games that integrate the center… 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
The Story of Stuff
March 11, 2009Posted by on
I recently came across this interesting video. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues.
The video is made in an entertaining and informal style. It might make people laugh but actually it’s claiming that the current economic system must change.
Perhaps this crisis will help us to reformulate the way we are consuming.