- How to Design and Optimize Playable Ads for Play | Chartboost chartboost.com/blog/2017/04/h… 22 hours ago
- RT @pgbiz: The case for offline mobile games: Connectivity affects players, revenue and more pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… @Chartboost https://t.… 1 day ago
- The case for offline mobile games. My latest article on @pgbiz pocketgamer.biz/comment-and-op… cc @chartboost 2 days ago
- RT @Chartboost: Chartboost Interviews: @Sorrell Head of Studio @Rovio on Behavioral Economics and Gaming cboo.st/2o4gRGU #mobiledev… 1 week ago
- Excited to be at #F8 #f82017 today. Hit me up if you want to meet! @Chartboost 1 week ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Good times for the SaaS
February 25, 2009Posted by on
A recent article in Computerworld predicts that the current economic downturn will increase the pace of SaaS (Software as a Service) adoption.
According to the article “..two weeks ago IDC raised its projected SaaS growth rate for 2009 from 36% to 40.5%. The firm said, recent surveys indicated that the recession would prompt more users to choose subscription-based services over on-premises applications. IDC also forecast that nearly 45% of U.S. companies will spend at least one-fourth of their IT budget on SaaS by next year, up from 23% in 2008.”
It seems that most of the businesses are starting to use online Web-based services in order cut down costs in this global economic downturn. Good moment for Saas providers!