- Very proud of the latest @Chartboost report: it really shows the value of the mobile gaming audiences: chartboost.com/blog/2017/06/d… #insights 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: New report: Learn about the mobile gaming audience from income and spending data to demographics ftr @NewzooHQ https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @pgbiz: Women make up 62% of the mobile games market in the US pocketgamer.biz/news/65882/wom… https://t.co/zafHtt6aVa 3 weeks ago
- RT @Chartboost: Included in the top 16 list of most liked marketing / creative CEOs - @marialegre! [Oh, and we're hiring!] https://t.co/fR3… 4 weeks ago
- Kudos @PeterHamilton and @tune team. There’s tons of interesting meat in the report "Unicorn Dinosaurs": tune.com/blog/unicorn-d… #success 1 month ago
Thoughts by José Luis Agell
Good times for the SaaS
February 25, 2009Posted by on
A recent article in Computerworld predicts that the current economic downturn will increase the pace of SaaS (Software as a Service) adoption.
According to the article “..two weeks ago IDC raised its projected SaaS growth rate for 2009 from 36% to 40.5%. The firm said, recent surveys indicated that the recession would prompt more users to choose subscription-based services over on-premises applications. IDC also forecast that nearly 45% of U.S. companies will spend at least one-fourth of their IT budget on SaaS by next year, up from 23% in 2008.”
It seems that most of the businesses are starting to use online Web-based services in order cut down costs in this global economic downturn. Good moment for Saas providers!